Thanks to Rob for this one – Darth Tater.
As seen in this photo released in New York by Hasbro, Inc., Friday, Jan. 14, 2005, Hasbro, Inc.’s Playskool division is launching a new Mr. Potato Head figure, Darth Tater. Available at stores nationwide in February, kids will be able to have all kinds of mix ‘n match, Mr. Potato Head fun with this wacky spud dressed as the infamous Star Wars saga villain, Darth Vader. (AP Photo/ Hasbro, Inc., HO)
Should you feel like buying a Darth Tater of your own you’ll be happy to know Amazon has them for sale – only $8.99 too!
COOL! I found a really poor, grainy video preview of the next Star Wars film – complete with evil Anakin, Chewy, and much more!
Friday quiz time – cheers!
- What time do you wake up in the morning? 7:30AM, Monday through Sunday.
- If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? Robert Schuller.
- Gold or silver? Silver.
- What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Attack of the Clones (twice)
- Favourite TV show? Ever? Dukes of Hazzard. Now? Any in that list on your left.
- What do you have for breakfast? Cereal and possibly yogurt.
- What would you hate to be left in a room with? Madonna and/or Alanis.
- Can you touch your nose with your tongue? No.
- Who inspires you? Family, friends, and those that do nice things.
- Beach or city? City. Hate beaches. Like water, hate sand.
- Summer or winter? Nowadays, summer, because it hasn’t been that hot.
- Favourite ice cream? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Buttered, plain or salted popcorn? If I HAVE to have popcorn, plain.
- Favourite color? Color: blue. Shade: black.
- Favourite car? Mazda GLC
- Favourite sandwich? Grilled cheese.
- True love? Yes.
- What characteristics do you despise? Dishonesty and deceit.
- Favourite flower? Hahahahahahahahahahaha…
- If you had a big win on the lottery, how long before you told people? As long as possible.
- Fizzy or still water as a drink? Still, with lemon.
- What color is your bathroom? Black and ‘taupe’, which being a man, I refer to as ‘light brown’.
- How many keys on your key ring? Four.
- Where would you retire to? Charlottetown, PEI.
- Can you juggle, if yes how many? Balls? Two.
- Favourite day of the week? They’re all the same to me, I’m working 24/7 nowadays.
- Red or white wine? None. If forced, white.
- What did you do for your last birthday? Turned 28. Dinner with family and the Mrs.