It’s Friday night, which must mean Rick is drunk on mint tea and unable to form coherent sentences, thereby relying on canned quizzes to satisfy his hordes of adoring fans and readers. Your unsatiable lust is cured with this set of 50 questions, all answered in plain text, that should allow you but a brief glance in to my mundane existence. I forget who I ripped this off of but you can bet your (|) it’s somebody in that link list on your left – go visit a few of them, they’re nice folks.
1. Your name spelled backwards. kciR, or drahciR when my Mom’s mad at me.
2. Where were your parents born? Toronto, I think.
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Man, I’m downloading all day, who knows?
4. What’s your Favourite restaurant? Probably Bennigan’s, because I never get to eat there.
5. Last time you swam in a pool? Las Vegas, a few weeks back.
6. Have you ever been in a school play? MC of the Kingergarten Xmas Concert.
7. How many kids do you want? 2.
8. Type of music you dislike most? “New Country”
9. Are you registered to vote? Yes.
10. Do you have cable? Yes, digital and Internet.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? Yes, in Bermuda.
12. Ever prank call anybody? Yes, when I was younger.
13. Ever get a parking ticket? Yes.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Both. I have no preference.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled. New Zealand.
16. Do you have a garden? Yes, fruits, veggies, flowers, and lots of cactuses.
17. What’s your Favourite comic strip? Peanuts.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes, in French and English.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower, whenever I can fit it in. As a sidenote, what’s the point of a bath? Wash off the filth and then lie in it? Whatever.
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month? Singles. Best NEW movie I’ve seen is probably Monsters, Inc.
21. Favourite pizza topping? Cheese. It ain’t pizza without the cheese.
22. Chips or popcorn? Neither. If I must, chips.
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? What?!?
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? This is common enough practice to warrant its own question? Umm.. no.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Have you ever seen my webcam? :)
26. Orange Juice or apple? Both. Orange juice is more predictable, though.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? Mar and I had McChicken’s at McDonald’s. That’s nasty.
28. Favourite type of chocolate bar? Single favourite? Snickers I guess.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? That would probably be last year’s municipal elections.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? I don’t eat tomatoes.
31. Have you ever won a trophy? Yes, a bunch for sports and crud.
32. Are you a good cook? I’m getting there.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Because it’s so hard to figure out? Who can’t?
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? No.
35. Sprite or 7-up? Neither.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Yes.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Chocolate Velamints.
38. Ever throw up in public? Yes.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? Already found the true love, so pass over the money, yo.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Nope. Love at first sight is more commonly known as lust.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? No.
42. Can ex’s be friends? Yes.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? Uncle Phil.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? No.
45. What message is on your answering machine? A nice corporate one for the business.
46. What’s your all time Favourite Saturday Night Live Character? The Rock’s Nicotrel. (“You don’t TALK to Nicotrel like that!”) hehe..
47. What was the name of your first pet?
48. What is in your purse? You mean my European Carry-All, no? My backpack has a notepad, mints, an MP3 player, and some pens.
49. Favourite thing to do before bedtime? Get into bed.
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? Family, friends, health, and home.