I take a break from my weekend posting hiatus to announce that the unfortunate has happened – apparently the final casting for the 2005 ‘The Dukes of Hazzard’ movie is complete:
Paul Walker as Bo Duke
Ashton Kutcher as Luke Duke
Britney Spears as Daisy Duke
Anthony Anderson as Boss Hog
Furthermore, there is thought the Confederate flag on the General Lee will be replaced with the American flag.
I want to stab someone at Warner Brothers in the eye with rusty forks. Seriously. This movie was all I lived for as a child and now they’re going to ruin it with incredibly poor casting and making stupid changes to appease the politically correct crowd. Anthony Anderson as Boss Hog?! At least he can act, which is far more than I can say about either Kutcher or Walker. And all you girly-girls showing up here because you searched “paul walker sexy beast” on Google can shut your pie holes – PAUL WALKER CAN’T ACT.
Which brings me to something – I want to see all of you cast this movie. Post in comments your picks (one or two are fine for each, if you can’t decide) for the following:
Bo Duke, Luke Duke, Daisy Duke, Uncle Jesse, Boss Hogg, Rosco P Coltrane, Enos Strate, and most importantly, the Narrator.
My picks below the drop down so you aren’t swayed if you don’t want to be:
Friday quiz time – cheers!
- What time do you wake up in the morning? 7:30AM, Monday through Sunday.
- If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? Robert Schuller.
- Gold or silver? Silver.
- What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Attack of the Clones (twice)
- Favourite TV show? Ever? Dukes of Hazzard. Now? Any in that list on your left.
- What do you have for breakfast? Cereal and possibly yogurt.
- What would you hate to be left in a room with? Madonna and/or Alanis.
- Can you touch your nose with your tongue? No.
- Who inspires you? Family, friends, and those that do nice things.
- Beach or city? City. Hate beaches. Like water, hate sand.
- Summer or winter? Nowadays, summer, because it hasn’t been that hot.
- Favourite ice cream? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Buttered, plain or salted popcorn? If I HAVE to have popcorn, plain.
- Favourite color? Color: blue. Shade: black.
- Favourite car? Mazda GLC
- Favourite sandwich? Grilled cheese.
- True love? Yes.
- What characteristics do you despise? Dishonesty and deceit.
- Favourite flower? Hahahahahahahahahahaha…
- If you had a big win on the lottery, how long before you told people? As long as possible.
- Fizzy or still water as a drink? Still, with lemon.
- What color is your bathroom? Black and ‘taupe’, which being a man, I refer to as ‘light brown’.
- How many keys on your key ring? Four.
- Where would you retire to? Charlottetown, PEI.
- Can you juggle, if yes how many? Balls? Two.
- Favourite day of the week? They’re all the same to me, I’m working 24/7 nowadays.
- Red or white wine? None. If forced, white.
- What did you do for your last birthday? Turned 28. Dinner with family and the Mrs.